THERE IS A PROPOSAL REQUIRING APPROVAL TO PROCEED.
Our proposals are typically four or five pages long, written in plain
English and include answers to typical questions like:
- Term of the Agreement
- Contracting Parties Definition
- Price and Billing Methods
- Description of the Work to be Done
- Timelines, Deadlines and any Dependencies
- Termination Privileges and Processes
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Dispute Resolution Methods
- Governing Law
Clients sign the signature box in the back page, scan it and email
it back to Digital Hermosa. We then print that page, sign it (forming the contract document), scan it
and email a complete PDF document with countersigned signature page.
Enrollment into the client's purchase order management system or invoicing and accounts
payable system follows this stage.