THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO MAKE A PROJECT WORK FOR CLIENTS AND DIGITAL HERMOSA.
Software engineering is a service. There is a high degree of expertise required
to do the work, something that takes discipline, practice and years to develop. This skill is only as good
as the last project where it was exercised. That being said, we are willing to build successful projects
for clients using a range of pricing options:
- Hourly rates - US$100*/hour is a popular rate. The question is always
how many hours to develop this or that? What about support? How is that factored into the project?
and what happens if things drag on?
- Flat rate - US$5,000 - $10,000 are not unreasonable
depending on project complexity.
- Revenue sharing - in some budget-constrained projects it may be viable to
complement initial price with a cut of the revenues from the Apple App Store.
- Retainer-based service - many clients don't want a one-off
project. Apps have life cycles and need support and constant updating with new features and
support for the latest iOS update. Oftentimes, the client creates a roadmap of features, where
it would make more sense to have engineering services on a monthly retainer contract to handle
these 'lumpy' requirements with speed and confidence.
* these prices are for budgetary purposes only and are subject to change
without notice. Contact us to discuss your project needs.