I've downloaded the 2015 edition and it says I'm always not connected to the Internet. How can I fix this?
This is a bug in our software. We apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience. To get the app to function
properly, you to delete the app and reinstall it.
To delete the app:
- tap the Home button to go to the iPad home screen.
- Hold the app icon down until all the apps jiggle and a small x appears in the top left corner of many of them.
- Tap the x on the NPMConvention icon.
- A dialog appears asking you to confirm the deletion of this app.
To reload the app onto your iPad:
- Go to the App Store app.
- Tap the 'Purchased' tab at the bottom right of the app.
- NPMConvention app will appear on the list. Tap the cloud icon to download again.
- You may need to enter your Apple ID and password to complete this step.