BUSINESS MODELS MATTER.
There are many ways to make your investment in the app contribute to the
success of your business. Here is a short list to consider:
- Paid app. Users pay at download. Apple extracts 30% of any downloads.
The other models will attract more downloads.
- Free app. Paid subscription. Microsoft Office 360 and the Wall Street Journal
app are two classic examples of this model.
- Free app. In-app purchases. SuperCell, the creators of the blockbuster game
'Clash of Clans', use this model. To accelerate progress and resource accumulation, users pay extra.
- Free app. Advertising supported. Some apps start this way and then using in-app purchasing
you can turn the advertising off.
- Free app. A way to build brand and goodwill with users.
In your free consultation, we will help you understand which is the right approach for your